Clean + Prepare100ml
They say it’s all in the formulation. CLEAN + PREPARE was formulated to do what its name says.
AM – It refreshes and neutralises water’s harshness setting the skin’s optimum pH, preparing the skin for daytime skin products.
PM – It removes the day’s impurities and any makeup preparing the skin for night-time skin products.
In line with my 1+1=3 formula, I have added specific ingredients that will help with the absorption of your skincare products, helping to potentiate their efficacy.
29 in stock
- Allantoin from the Comfrey plant helps remove dead skin cells whilst it soothes, protects, moisturises and is especially beneficial in Eczema and irritated skin.
- Plant derived amino acid, a non-soap cleansing ingredient.
- protease exfoliating enzyme that exfoliates dead skin and helps stimulate cell regeneration.
- Niacinamide/Vitamin B3 Treats acne, reduces inflammation and redness. Reduces the appearance of enlarged Hydrates by promoting ceramide production and maintaining barrier function. Brightens by helping to reduce pigmentation and even skin tone. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by helping to improve collagen production. Protects against blue light and environmental damage.
- Zinc Gluconate is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant that brightens skin, helps decrease age spots and the formation of blemishes, blackheads, and ingrown hairs.
- Castor oil is a source of triglycerides, hydrating, soothing, detoxifying antiaging.
- Shea butter strengthens barrier function, protects against environmental damage, Helps prevent premature ageing by reducing proinflammatory cytokines. Soothing and healing.
- Castor oil is a source of triglycerides, is hydrating, soothing, detoxifying, anti-ageing.
- Lemon peel oil is a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. In addition, they are soothing and maintain barrier function.
- Peppermint oil is non-comedogenic and a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. In addition, it is soothing and maintains barrier function.
Everyone! It can also be used as a shaving balm helping to reduce ingrown hairs and calm irritation.
Cleansing must always be performed twice a day.
Always start with a dry face.
2 pumps of cleanser in the palm of your hand and rub palms together to mix.
Starting at the neck and moving upwards, massage all over your face in a circular motion.
Fill your basin with clean, warm water.
SPONGES: It is not essential to use my konjac sponges. However, in line with my 1+1=3 formula, you will get additional benefits.
- Dampen x2 konjac sponges in the warm water.
- Squeeze out any excess water from the sponges.
- Hold one sponge in each hand and massage in a circular motion over your face and neck removing all cleanser and any traces of makeup.
- Rinse sponges in warm water and repeat the circular massage and rinse 2 more times.
- With damp hands and palms open, tap your face firmly 10 times to encourage circulation in your skin. This will promote the absorption of your skin products.
- Now using a clean towel/cloth, pat your face dry until slightly damp.
- Rinse your sponges in clean, warm water and hang them to dry, ready for next time.