Do you ever think I just need to do some things quickly today? Then reach for EXPRESS CLEAN It cleans in one sweep.
69 in stock
- Panthenol/vitamin b5 Humectant, Anti-inflammatory, Wound healing, soothing + softening Emollient. Helps maintain the skin’s barrier function.
- Niacinamide/vitamin B3 Treats acne, reduces inflammation and redness. Reduces the appearance of enlarged Hydrates by promoting ceramide production and maintaining barrier function. Brightens by helping to reduce pigmentation and even skin tone. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by helping to improve collagen production. Protects against blue light and environmental damage.
- Zinc Gluconate is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant that brightens skin, helps decrease age spots and the formation of blemishes.
- Allantoin from the Comfrey plant helps remove dead skin cells whilst it soothes, protects, moisturises and is especially beneficial in Eczema and irritated skin.
- TOMATO extract – Helps Improve skin quality. It shields the skin against UV-induced damage. It has high levels of Lycopene an antioxidant that neutralises free radical damage in our skin causing photoaging. It has anti-redness, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and retinoid-like properties.
- Witch Hazel – A potent antioxidant and astringent. Helps to stabilise the barrier function of the skin, soothes skin and calms.
- CUCUMBER extract is an anti-inflammatory that helps soothe and calm skin.
- Grapefruit oil decreases breakout and is mood-enhancing as well.
- Peppermint oil is non-comedogenic and a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. In addition, it is soothing and maintains barrier function.
- Phytic acid (AHA) gently removes dead skin to reveal new skin and provides additional antioxidant benefits.
- Glycerin is a natural humectant and super moisturiser that maintains your skin’s barrier function.
When you need to clean your face quickly.
When you want to quickly remove all makeup, including eye makeup.
When you don’t want to use water.
If you have sensitive skin/are using a prescription retinol.
Cleansing must always be performed twice a day.
Always start with a dry face.
2 pumps of cleanser in the palm of your hand and rub palms together to mix.
Starting at the neck and moving upwards, massage all over your face in a circular motion.
Fill your basin with clean, warm water.
SPONGES It is not essential to use my konjac sponges. However, in line with my 1+1=3 formula, you will get additional benefits.
Dampen x2 konjac sponges in the warm water.
Squeeze out any excess water from the sponges.
Hold one sponge in each hand and massage in a circular motion over your face and neck removing all cleanser and any traces of makeup.
Rinse sponges in warm water and repeat the circular massage and rinse 2 more times
With damp hands and palms open, tap your face firmly 10 times to encourages circulation in your skin. This will promote the absorption of your skin products.
Now using a clean towel/cloth, pat your face dry until slightly damp.
Rinse your sponges in clean, warm water and hang them to dry, ready for next time.