A day cream that doesn’t just protect you from UVA & UVB damage. It works to protect you from all the different ways you age throughout your day. The only work you do is put it on in the morning. I’ve done the rest of the work.
62 in stock
- Sunscreen. A powerful combination of sunscreens gives you protection from UVA &UVB damage with no powdery skin sensation.
- Saccharomyces lysate extract from yeast fermentation. Acts as a postbiotic. It can help normalise the skin microbiome by curbing the proliferation of microorganisms that can stimulate inflammation, redness and ageing.
- Pisum sativum (pea) extract. Antioxidants ellagic acid, beta-sitosterol, gallic acid, and quercetin help reduce skin redness and sensitivity.
- Khaya senegalensis bark extract – It stimulates the synthesis of collagen. Helps improve pores and fine lines and enhance elasticity.
- Bearberry extract (Arctostaphylos uva ursi) is a source of Arbutin that helps fade pigmentation. It also has anti-glycation properties.
- Barley extract – neutralises Reactive Oxygen Species – antioxidant.
- Vitamin C A unique anti-ageing Vitamin C derivative which helps to protect against UV cell damage. It inhibits Tyrosinase, reduces oxidation and damage within cells and helps reduce and prevent pigmentation. It improves collagen synthesis and inhibits MMP-2 and MMP-9 collagenase, enzymes that generally cause collagen breakdown.
- Co-enzyme Q10 antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Protects from UV damage and helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Zinc Gluconate – Zinc Gluconate is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant that brightens skin, helps decrease age spots, and reduces the formation of blemishes.
- Rosmarinic acid anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenger that significantly improves dry, flaky skin.
- Phytic acid gently removes dead skin to reveal new skin and provides additional antioxidant benefits.
- Panthenol/Vitamin B6 Humectant. Anti-inflammatory. Wound healing, soothing, softening. Emollient. Helps maintain the skin’s barrier function.
- Hyaluronic acid – A high and low molecular weight combination to give instant filling and smoothing effects and long-term hydrating and skin nutrient benefits. Hydrates-natural humectant. Helps increase elasticity. Wound healing. Improves skin suppleness. Cosmetic filling and smoothing effect
- Vitamin E oil antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, a highly effective moisturiser.
- Coconut oil – Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, super moisturiser.
- Olive oil has polyphenols & oleic acids. It is an antioxidant and has anti-ageing benefits. Exceptional at maintaining skin barrier function
- Glycerine – A natural humectant moisturiser maintains your skin’s natural barrier function.
- Shea butter strengthens barrier function, protects against environmental damage, Helps prevent premature ageing by reducing proinflammatory cytokines. Soothing and healing.
Ready to take your skincare up a step? Worried about fine lines and wrinkles? Want to be serious about your skincare regimen? Need full spectrum sun protection? Have mature, dry, damaged, pigmented skin?
Then this is for you!
Suitable for all skin types.
Take about a chickpea amount in the palm of your hands. Now rub your hands together to warm the product until it almost liquifies.
Use the whole of your hands and fingers. Start along the jawline and apply over the entire face with an upward, tapping (not rubbing) technique. Tap around the eye area with the remainder of what is left on your fingertips.
To treat chest and neck. Take the same amount, start over the chest area, and move upwards towards the jawline using the same tapping technique.
In line with my 1+1=3 theory, finish with a spritz of Refresh 24/7 for a more intense moisturising effect.