SUPER CLEAN gets your skin super clean. It can be used as a daily cleanser or once a week as a deep cleansing mask.
Recommended daily for problem skin and once or twice a week as a treatment mask for normal skin.
16 in stock
- Allantoin from the Comfrey plant helps remove dead skin cells whilst it soothes, protects, moisturises and is especially beneficial in Eczema and irritated skin.
- Plant derived amino acid, a non-soap cleansing ingredient.
- protease exfoliating enzyme that exfoliates dead skin and helps stimulate cell regeneration.
- Niacinamide/vitamin B3 Treats acne, reduces inflammation and redness. Reduces the appearance of enlarged Hydrates by promoting ceramide production and maintaining barrier function. Brightens by helping to reduce pigmentation and even skin tone. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by helping to improve collagen production. Protects against blue light and environmental damage.
- Zinc Gluconate is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant that brightens skin, helps decrease age spots and the formation of blemishes, blackheads, and ingrown hairs.
- Castor oil is a source of triglycerides, hydrating, soothing, detoxifying antiaging.
- Shea butter strengthens barrier function, protects against environmental damage, Helps prevent premature ageing by reducing pro-inflammatory cytokines. Soothing and healing.
- Sage Oil is an antibacterial, anti-fungal astringent. CALMS SENSES.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA) Penetrates deep into pores clearing clogged pores and helping prevent further breakout. Reduces sebum secretion. Reduces inflammation and redness. Loosens dead skin cells helps decrease pigmentation.
- Kaolin is gentle enough for sensitive skin. Deep cleans, reduces excess oiliness, removes impurities, making it ideal for those who suffer from acne-prone skin or when your skin needs a deep clean. Anti-inflammatory, meaning that it can help reduce redness and swelling around existing blemishes as well as helping to prevent new ones from occurring.
- Eucalyptus Oil is an anti-inflammatory with a cooling and soothing effect on irritations.
- Lavender Oil is an antiseptic and anti-fungal that aids in healing wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns.
- Zinc Oxide provides protection against UVA &UVB, promotes collagen synthesis, and helps wound healing. It helps to reduce inflammation, calm irritations, reduce sebum production and reduce breakouts.
Acne prone skin or once or twice a week as a mask for a thorough clean.
Cleansing must always be performed twice a day.
Always start with a dry face.
2 pumps of cleanser in the palm of your hand and rub palms together to mix.
Starting at the neck and moving upwards, massage all over your face in a circular motion.
Fill your basin with clean, warm water.
SPONGES: It is not essential to use my konjac sponges. However, in line with my 1+1=3 formula, you will get additional benefits.
Dampen x2 konjac sponges in the warm water.
Squeeze out any excess water from the sponges.
Hold one sponge in each hand and massage in a circular motion over your face and neck removing all cleanser and any traces of
Rinse sponges in warm water and repeat the circular massage and rinse 2 more times.
With damp hands and palms open, tap your face firmly 10 times to encourage circulation in your skin. This will promote the
absorption of your skin products.
Now using a clean towel/cloth, pat your face dry until slightly damp.
Rinse your sponges in clean, warm water and hang them to dry, ready for next time.