I’m off to the sun
In the set
Click on individual products for full ingredient list
- Panthenol/vitamin b6 Humectant, Anti-inflammatory, Wound healing, soothing + softening Emollient. Helps maintain the skin’s barrier function
- Niacinamide/vitamin B3 Treats acne, reduces inflammation and redness. Reduces the appearance of enlarged Hydrates by promoting ceramide production and maintaining barrier function. Brightens by helping to reduce pigmentation and even skin tone. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by helping to improve collagen production. Protects against blue light and environmental damage.
- Zinc Gluconate is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant that brightens skin, helps decrease age spots and the formation of blemishes.
- Allantoin from the Comfrey plant helps remove dead skin cells whilst it soothes, protects, moisturises and is especially beneficial in Eczema and irritated skin.
- TOMATO extract – Helps Improve skin quality. It shields the skin against UV-induced damage. It has high levels of Lycopene an antioxidant that neutralises free radical damage in our skin causing photoaging. It has anti-redness, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and retinoid-like properties
- Witch Hazel – A potent antioxidant and astringent. Helps to stabilise the barrier function of the skin, soothes skin and calms
- CUCUMBER extract is an anti-inflammatory that helps soothe and calm skin.
- Grapefruit oil decreases breakout and is mood-enhancing as well.
- Peppermint oil is non-comedogenic and a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. In addition, it is soothing and maintains barrier function.
- Phytic acid (AHA) gently removes dead skin to reveal new skin and provides additional antioxidant benefits.
- Glycerin is a natural humectant and super moisturiser that maintains your skin’s barrier function.
3 PRODUCTS – YEP THAT IS ALL YOU NEED. GIVE YOURSELF AND YOUR SKIN A HOLIDAY.
Click on individual products for usage instructions
Soak a cotton pad and sweep over the entire face, including the eye area.
There are no reviews yet.