£282.60 — or £251.20 every 3 months
In the programme
Click on individual products for full ingredient list
- Allantoin from the Comfrey plant helps remove dead skin cells whilst it soothes, protects, moisturises and is especially beneficial in Eczema and irritated skin.
- Plant derived amino acid, a non-soap cleansing ingredient
- protease exfoliating enzyme that exfoliates dead skin and helps stimulate cell regeneration.
- Niacinamide/vitamin B3 Treats acne, reduces inflammation and redness. Reduces the appearance of enlarged Hydrates by promoting ceramide production and maintaining barrier function. Brightens by helping to reduce pigmentation and even skin tone. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by helping to improve collagen production. Protects against blue light and environmental damage.
- Zinc Gluconate is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant that brightens skin, helps decrease age spots and the formation of blemishes, blackheads, and ingrown hairs.
- Castor oil is a source of triglycerides, hydrating, soothing, detoxifying antiaging.
- Glycerine – A natural humectant moisturiser maintains your skin’s natural barrier function
- Shea butter strengthens barrier function, protects against environmental damage, Helps prevent premature ageing by reducing proinflammatory cytokines. Soothing and healing.
- Olive oil has polyphenols & oleic acids. It is an antioxidant and has anti-ageing benefits. Exceptional at maintaining skin barrier function
- Lemon peel oil is a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. In addition, they are soothing and maintain barrier function.
- Peppermint oil is non-comedogenic and a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. In addition, it is soothing and maintains barrier function.
Your skin is neither too oily or too dry- you have slightly more oiliness in your T zone.
Your main concerns are to maintain and prevent further ageing and to improve the overall quality of your skin.
Click on individual products for usage instructions
Gently massage one pump onto dry or damp skin and massage in an upward circular motion with your fingertips for approximately 30 seconds.
Rinse well with warm water before patting dry with a clean towel and then apply treatment products.
For shaving, gently massage onto wet skin, shave in the direction of the hair growth.
Keep in a cool dark place.
There are no reviews yet.