Oily acne prone skin programme
£239.40 — or £212.80 every 3 months
In the programme
Click on individual products for full ingredient list
- Allantoin from the Comfrey plant helps remove dead skin cells whilst it soothes, protects, moisturises and is especially beneficial in Eczema and irritated skin.
- Plant derived amino acid, a non-soap cleansing ingredient
- protease exfoliating enzyme that exfoliates dead skin and helps stimulate cell regeneration.
- Niacinamide/vitamin B3 Treats acne, reduces inflammation and redness. Reduces the appearance of enlarged Hydrates by promoting ceramide production and maintaining barrier function. Brightens by helping to reduce pigmentation and even skin tone. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by helping to improve collagen production. Protects against blue light and environmental damage.
- Zinc Gluconate is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant that brightens skin, helps decrease age spots and the formation of blemishes, blackheads, and ingrown hairs.
- Castor oil is a source of triglycerides, hydrating, soothing, detoxifying antiaging.
- Glycerine – A natural humectant moisturiser maintains your skin’s natural barrier function
- Shea butter strengthens barrier function, protects against environmental damage, Helps prevent premature ageing by reducing proinflammatory cytokines. Soothing and healing.
- Olive oil has polyphenols & oleic acids. It is an antioxidant and has anti-ageing benefits. Exceptional at maintaining skin barrier function
- Sage Oil is an antibacterial, antifungal astringent. CALMS SENSES
- Salicylic Acid (BHA) Penetrates deep into pores clearing clogged pores and helping prevent further breakout. Reduces sebum secretion. Reduces inflammation and redness. Loosens dead skin cells helps decrease pigmentation
- Kaolin is gentle enough for sensitive skin. Deep cleans, reduces excess oiliness, removes impurities, making it ideal for those who suffer from acne-prone skin or when your skin needs a deep clean. Anti-inflammatory, meaning that it can help reduce redness and swelling around existing blemishes as well as helping to prevent new ones from occurring.
- Eucalyptus Oil is an anti-inflammatory with a cooling and soothing effect on irritations.
- Lavender Oil is an antiseptic and antifungal that aids in healing wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns.
- Zinc Oxide provides protection against UVA &UVB, promotes collagen synthesis, and helps wound healing. It helps to reduce inflammation, calm irritations, reduce sebum production and reduce breakouts.
OILY ACNE PRONE skin?
Your skin has a persistent shiny appearance, with black heads and enlarged pores which easily become blocked with pimples and inflammation.
Click on individual products for usage instructions
Gently massage one pump onto dry or damp skin and massage in an upward circular motion with your fingertips for approximately 30 seconds. Rinse well with warm water before patting dry with a clean towel.
If using as a mask, gently massage one pump onto damp skin so that the skin is covered, avoiding the delicate eye area. Leave the mask for 5-10 minutes and then rinse well with warm water. Pat skin dry with a clean towel. Apply the next product in your skincare regime.
Keep in a cool dark place.
There are no reviews yet.