Sometimes called FORMULA 2006. Why? Because in 2006, I came up with the concept of a one-stop product. When I say “I”, in truth, it was my patients who told me what they were looking for. So, really “we” came up with the concept of an effective science-based product to help demystify and simplify their skincare regimen—a one-stop, cleaner, treat and moisturiser in one.
We have sold thousands of bottles and have thousands of loyal customers who tell us repeatedly how it has changed their skin and how they will never stop using it.
41 in stock
- glycolic acid (AHA) It has effective skin-renewing properties. It can help smooth fine wrinkles and improve the skin’s tone and texture. Glycolic acid plumps the skin and helps boost hydration levels.
- Glycerine – A natural humectant moisturiser maintains your skin’s natural barrier function.
- Salicylic Acid – BHA Penetrates deep into pores clearing clogged pores and helping prevent further breakout. Reduces sebum secretion.
- Reduces inflammation and redness. Loosens dead skin cells helps decrease pigmentation.
- GINGER antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, brightening.
- Pomegranates extract contains ellagic acid, an antioxidant, which fights ageing by protecting and repairing free-radical damage. It protects the skin from premature ageing such as age spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Witch hazel tones and refreshes.
- Zinc gluconate my favourite anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Allantoin from the Comfrey plant helps remove dead skin cells whilst it soothes, protects, moisturises and is especially beneficial in eczema and irritated skin.
- Tomato extract has anti-redness and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cucumber extract is cooling and soothing.
- feverfew extract (Tanacetum parthenium) Fever few has been used as a tincture for 100 of years to treat migraine. Clinical studies have shown its ability to scavenge free radicals and increase endogenous antioxidant levels Feverfew was also found to reduce ultraviolet light–induced reactive oxygen species production from human skin. It is anti-inflammatory. Our Feverfew is parthenolide-free.
- Orange blossom hydrolate is soothing and refreshing, boosts radiance and helps regenerate skin.
FORMULA forms the cornerstone to any skincare regimen but still holds true to my ethos that night-time is when our cells rejuvenate themselves. During the day, we need to protect ourselves from the environmental ageing processes of our daily lives.
FORMULA is a combination of pH balanced but biologically available BHA and AHAs. In line with my 1+1=3 formula, these acids work synergistically to even skin tone, reduce breakout and decrease inflammation. But most importantly, you will notice your skin doesn’t feel irritated or stripped dry. It feels plump, fresh and hydrated.
A unique combination of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and moisturisers complete the formula for fantastic fresh-looking skin.
Start once a day at night for the first week and then twice a day after that.
After cleansing, dampen a cotton pad and sweep over the entire face & neck or any part of the body you wish to care for e.g., chest, arms especially, back of arms, legs, hands.
Avoid contact with eyes.