Formula Universal Travel30ml
It’s not a toner. It’s not an exfoliant. It’s not a Micellar Water.
I like to call it a face soother + refresher that can be used by all skin types, especially super sensitive inflamed skin. Hence the name UNIVERSAL.
27 in stock
I have used PHAs; these have larger molecules than AHAs, which mean they penetrate the skin more slowly. This makes them suitable for sensitive skin as they are less irritating and more hydrating, with additional antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
In line with my1+1=3 formula I have combined the PHAs with Pomegranate enzymes, a gentle alternative to AHAs with all the benefits of fresh, rejuvenated skin but no irritation for sensitive skin.
- Orange blossom hydrolate is soothing and refreshing, boosts radiance and helps regenerate skin.
- B5/panthenol super hydrates and soothes without clogging pores.
- Snow Mushroom /Terminalia Ferdinadiana Is an ADAPTOGEN, adapting and protecting skin from environmental stress. It helps reduce redness, pigmentation and improve overall skin evenness and tone. it provides a natural stabilised form of Vitamin C to brighten, freshen and energise dull-looking skin, improve radiance and luminosity. Super hydrates like Hyaluronic acids but binds even more water! Improving the texture, firmness and hydration of your skin.
- The bio-fermentation products from Salinicoccus hispanicus soothe and smooth irritated bumpy skin and are very beneficial for keratosis pilaris.
- Witch hazel tones and refreshes.
- Zinc gluconate my favourite anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Allantoin from the Comfrey plant helps remove dead skin cells whilst it soothes, protects, moisturises and is especially beneficial in eczema and irritated skin.
As its name implies, this formula is UNIVERSAL and thus can be used by people of all skin types.
After cleansing, dampen a cotton pad and sweep over the entire face & neck or any part of the body you wish to care for e.g., chest, arms especially, back of arms, legs, hands.
Avoid contact with eyes.