Eye Work Day15ml
EYE WORK DAY is specially formulated for use around the eyes, where the skin is more refined, more delicate and requires more intensive hydration and sometimes a minor enhancement!
I believe the eye area has specific problems, and therefore I created a day eye cream to target these particular problems. In addition, I wanted an eye cream that would have a cosmetic effect throughout the day.
329 in stock
- cosmetic brightening pearls THIS IS A PURELY COSMETIC INSTANTANEOUS INGREDIENT. The pearls diffuse visible light to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and give skin a bright look A breakthrough Fluorescent Core Light Diffuser that cleverly steals U.V. light from its surroundings and re-emits it as skin luminosity to disguise and transform the under-eye area.
- Biosaccharide Gum-1 is a sugar ingredient that is created by bacterial fermentation. It is a “S. M.A.R.T.” sugar: Soothing, Moisturizing, Anti-aging, Restructuring and Touch properties. It binds water to the epidermis and creates a moisture-binding film on the skin that gives the skin a soft, smooth feeling.
- Sodium lactate is one of our skin’s Natural Moisturising Factors (N.M.F.s). It binds water quickly, making it super hydrating. It is an essential factor in maintaining the skin acid mantel. It is the Sodium salt of Lactic acid and is mildly Keratolytic, removing dead cells from the skin surface improving fine lines and texture.
- Sodium PCA is one of our skin’s Natural Moisturising Factors (N.M.F.s). It helps the skin’s upper layers draw in and retain moisture.
- HYALURONIC ACID – A high and low molecular weight combination to give instant filling and smoothing effects and long-term hydrating and skin nutrient benefits. Hydrates-natural humectant. Helps increase elasticity. Wound healing. Improves skin suppleness. Cosmetic filling and smoothing effect.
- Glycerine – A natural humectant moisturiser maintains your skin’s natural barrier function.
- Larch tree extract (Galactoarabinan-GA) – is a highly functional polysaccharide extracted sustainably from North American Larch trees. These Larch trees are found only in cold latitudes. According to folklore, early North American Indians used the bark and resin from Larch trees for medicinal purposes. A mixture of the G.A. resin was used as a topical application to treat cuts, sores and burns. It reduces trans epidermal water loss (T.E.W.L.). It is skin tightening and helps encourage cells to renew, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and improving elasticity.
- Ash tree bark extract contains antioxidants Fraxin and Esculin which have an anti-inflammatory and anti-puffiness activity that helps reduce eye bags.
- Rhodiola Rosea root extract is an adaptogen it helps the skin respond better to the stress of the environment. It is particularly beneficial around the eyes, helping to reduce fine lines, puffiness, dry skin, and dark circles.
- Acmella Oleracea extract, some consider it natural alternative to Botulinum toxin injections, it has a proven lifting anti-wrinkle effect. Anti-inflammatory & antioxidant.
- Fermented Algae Extract A rich source of Omega 3, which has a natural tightening cosmetic effect.
- Phytic acid gently removes dead skin to reveal new skin and provides additional antioxidant benefits.
- Olive oil has polyphenols & oleic acids. It is an antioxidant and has anti-ageing benefits. Exceptional at maintaining skin barrier function.
- Avocado oil (Persea Gratissima) stimulates your skin’s natural defence minimising the effects of external aggressors and helping prevent premature ageing.
- VITAMIN E oil – antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, a highly effective moisturiser.
- Squalene from plants softens, soothes and moisturises the skin.
Do you wake up in the morning with puffy dry eyes?
Do you look in the mirror and think my eyes look tired and the skin looks crepey?
Do you want to take the skin around your eyes seriously?
Then this is the product for you!
This product is for everyone. However, if you are starting out on your skincare journey I would first and foremost invest in one of my Formulas before progressing to an eye cream. But yes, in an ideal world I would get both.
You will need one pea-size amount. Warm the cream between your fingertips. Starting at the inner corner of the eye, tap into the skin moving outwards, firstly along the lower edge and then the upper, covering the entire eye area. Lower and upper. Avoid direct contact in the eye itself.
In line with my 1+1=3 theory, spritz with Refresh 24/7 for a more intense moisturising and soothing effect.