Eye Work Night15ml
A good night’s sleep is the best anti-ageing ingredient of all.
My goal is for your eyes to appear fresher and more rested every morning.
The eye area has specific problems. It, therefore, needs particular ingredients. In line with my 1+1=3 theory, EYE WORK NIGHT works cumulatively with any FORMULA, FACE OIL and NIGHTWORK.
I have used a super-charged ingredient list to boost cell turnover and reduce puffiness and dark circles during deep sleep.
15 in stock
- Acmella Oleracea extract – some consider it a natural alternative to Botulinum toxin injections, it has a proven lifting anti-wrinkle effect. Anti-inflammatory & antioxidant.
- White Lupin Seed extract has remodelling and firming properties by increasing the synthesis of type I collagen, giving the skin firmness and elasticity.
- Rhodiola Rosea root extract is an adaptogen it helps the skin respond better to the stress of the environment. It is particularly beneficial around the eyes, helping to reduce fine lines, puffiness, dry skin, and dark circles.
- Barley extract – neutralises Reactive Oxygen Species – antioxidant.
- Microencapsulated 1% Retinol – slowly releases Retinol over time, minimising irritation caused by traditional Retinol and increasing collagen and elastin, resulting in smoother, softer, more toned skin.
- Hyaluronic acid – a high and low molecular weight combination to give instant filling and smoothing effects and long-term hydrating and skin nutrient benefits. Helps increase elasticity. Wound healing. Improves skin suppleness. Cosmetic filling and smoothing effect.
- Oat beta-glucan helps reduce visible fine lines and provides long-lasting hydration. Has anti-pigment properties.
- Allantoin from the Comfrey plant helps remove dead skin cells whilst it soothes, protects, moisturises and is especially beneficial for Eczema and irritated skin.
- Squalane from plants softens, soothes and moisturises the skin. Maintains the barrier function of the skin.
- Phytic acid gently removes dead skin to reveal new skin and provides additional antioxidant benefits.
- Orange blossom hydrolate is soothing and refreshing, boosts radiance and helps regenerate skin.
- Rosmarinic acid – anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenger that significantly improves dry, flaky skin.
- Witch Hazel – a potent antioxidant and astringent. Helps to stabilise the barrier function of the skin, soothes skin and calms.
- Echium seed oil – improves texture, helps increase dermal proteins reducing fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the eyes. Maintains barrier function. Skin anti-inflammatory.
- Argan oil smooths tightens and stretches the skin. Helps improve the appearance of fine lines.
- 100% plant-derived sources of omega 3, 6 & 9, help to rejuvenate and revitalise skin.
- Apricot kernel oil contains skin-friendly polyphenols & Vitamin E. Hydrates dry and mature skin.
- Avocado oil (Persea Gratissima) stimulates your skin’s natural defence minimising the effects of external aggressors and helping prevent premature ageing.
- VITAMIN E oil – antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, a highly effective moisturiser.
- andiroba oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids Vitamins A, C&E anti-inflammatory, anti-puffiness, super moisturising.
Anyone who wants to start taking their eye area seriously!
You are worried that your eyes are ageing faster than the rest of your face.
You have eye puffiness.
You have dark eye circles.
You will need one pea-size amount. Warm the cream between your fingertips. Starting at the inner corner of the eye, tap into the skin moving outwards, firstly along the lower edge and then the upper, covering the entire eye area. Lower and upper lids and eyebrows.
In line with my 1+1=3 theory, finish with a spritz of Refresh 24/7 for a more intense moisturising effect.