Sensitive skin can be a result of two different types of stimuli. Immunogenic and Neurogenic – both cause inflammation in the skin that collectively result in the conditions such as redness, irritation and itching.
The Fix DDSS is a deeply therapeutic, soothing treatment balm to reduce inflammation and encourage skin healing.
- Sage: A powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial with antiseptic and anti-fungal properties.
- Chamomile: An anti-inflammatory and calming ingredient perfect for dry, itchy skin, rosacea, psoriasis and eczema as well as reducing fine lines. It is used to help the help superficial wound healing, post laser treatment.
- Encapsulated slow-release Vitamin C: Known as a powerful antioxidant, the slow release formulation reduces irritation and provides a building source of healthy new collagen and strengthens elastin.
- Rice Germ Oil: A strong anti-oxidant and natural nourishing ingredient.
- Yeast extracts: A specific yeast from mushrooms which produces ‘metobolites’, otherwise known as ATPs which help to de-stress the skin, energise and hydrate ‘fatigued’ tissue.
- Vitamin E: Soothes and repairs UV damage after sun exposure, prevents water loss in the skin and acts as an effective scar healer.
- Squaline: An olive derivative. It softens and soothes skin due to its hydrating properties thus increasing barrier function of the skin.
- Omega 6 Ceramides: Moisture capturing lipids to repair and strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier, decreasing water loss and skin flexibility.
- Hyaluronic acid & B6: Restores optimum hydration by reaching deep down into the dermis to combine with, and maintain water. It restores GAGs, an important component of connective tissues.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: a very high vitamin c content which acts as a free-radical scavenger. It is also deeply hydrating and anti-inflammatory encouraging maximum cell regeneration
- Collagen Peptides: The Hydrophilic nature of Collagen in its natural form means it cannot sink into the skin so merely sits on the surface as a humectant.
- Phospholipids: Help other ingredients penetrate deeper into the skin. They ‘direct’ the specific nutrients to the areas of ‘concern’ in the skin through the cell membrane while leaving the unnecessary nutrients suspended in the mixture above the skin.
- Plant Glycerin: Prevents the evaporation of water which maintains the barrier function of the skin.
- Peptides: Maintains the dermo-epidermal junction which in turn allows the skin to heal itself and increase collagen production. These peptides promote the enzymes which helps increase cellular longevity to promote dermal renewal particularly after trauma and extend the life of aged Keratinocytes and fibroblasts.
Anti-inflammatory properties to soothe and calm skin.
Excellent for use on skin ‘disrupted’ by a laser treatment or those suffering with rosacea where the epidermis is thin and needs added protection.
This results in smoother and softer skin with decreased wrinkles and an all-round fuller appearance.
Take a teaspoon amount of product, warm in the palm of the hands and massage in circular motions to the lower face, followed by forehead, cheeks, nose and eye area. Take the same amount and with the same technique start on the décolleté and move upwards to the neck and chin area.
Use alone or combined with Fix Holiday. Mix equal amounts in the palm of your hands and then tap all over face, neck and eye area. Finish by spritzing with Refresh 24/7.
Use post procedures, on an aeroplane and during the winter months for extra protection of the barrier function of our skin