Freakishly Fabulous Face Oil30ml
Yes, it is an oil, but it is so much more than that! In line with my 1+1=3 theory I have packed it with lots of multitasking oils.
37 in stock
- Tumeric – the powerful antioxidant that induces endogenous cellular defence mechanisms and reduces pigmentation.
- Vitamin E oil – antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, a highly effective moisturiser.
- Acmella Oleracea extract – some consider it natural alternative to Botulinum toxin injections, it has a proven lifting anti-wrinkle effect. Anti-inflammatory & antioxidant.
- Rosemary extract – antioxidant, calming and soothing.
- Black currant seed oil contains essential fatty acids that strengthen the skin barrier and soothe inflammation.
- Ballon vine extract is a soothing and natural alternative to topical steroids.
- Echium seed oil – improves texture, helps increase dermal proteins reducing fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the eyes. Maintains barrier function. Skin anti-inflammatory.
- Rose hip oil – antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, non-comedogenic.
- Evening Primrose oil – high concentrations of Linoleic acid and Omega 6 maintain skin health and barrier function.
- Rice Germ oil – antioxidant properties, Vitamin E and Omega 9.
- Wheat Ceramides are moisture capturing lipids that repair and strengthen the skin’s barrier function. Increasing softness and flexibility and decreasing water loss. Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sunflower oil – rich in Omega 6 & 9 maintains skin moisture and has antioxidant benefits.
- Blackcurrant seed oil – high concentrations of Omega 6 GLA potent antioxidant improves fine lines and moisturises.
- White Lupin seed extract has remodelling and firming properties by increasing the synthesis of type I collagen, giving the skin firmness and elasticity.
- Omega 3 reduces inflammation caused by sun exposure and helps maintain barrier function.
- Vitamin A – anti-inflammatory/exfoliant/anti-acne- /increases type 1 collagen/antioxidant/improves pigmentation.
It is suitable for all skin types and all ages. It is particularly beneficial for a dry, mature, pigment damaged skin.
Twice a day after cleansing and applying whichever FORMULA you are using. Warm 2-3 drops in the palm of your hands and massage over your entire face into the hairline and including around your eyes and eyebrows. Avoid direct contact with eyes.