Freakishly Fabulous Face Oil30ml
Yes, it is an oil, but it is so much more than that! In line with my 1+1=3 theory I have packed it with lots of multitasking oils.
29 in stock
- Tumeric – the powerful antioxidant that induces endogenous cellular defence mechanisms and reduces pigmentation.
- Vitamin E oil – antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, a highly effective moisturiser.
- Acmella Oleracea extract – some consider it natural alternative to Botulinum toxin injections, it has a proven lifting anti-wrinkle effect. Anti-inflammatory & antioxidant.
- Rosemary extract – antioxidant, calming and soothing.
- Black currant seed oil contains essential fatty acids that strengthen the skin barrier and soothe inflammation.
- Ballon vine extract is a soothing and natural alternative to topical steroids.
- Echium seed oil – improves texture, helps increase dermal proteins reducing fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the eyes. Maintains barrier function. Skin anti-inflammatory.
- Rose hip oil – antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, non-comedogenic.
- Evening Primrose oil – high concentrations of Linoleic acid and Omega 6 maintain skin health and barrier function.
- Rice Germ oil – antioxidant properties, Vitamin E and Omega 9.
- Wheat Ceramides are moisture capturing lipids that repair and strengthen the skin’s barrier function. Increasing softness and flexibility and decreasing water loss. Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sunflower oil – rich in Omega 6 & 9 maintains skin moisture and has antioxidant benefits.
- Blackcurrant seed oil – high concentrations of Omega 6 GLA potent antioxidant improves fine lines and moisturises.
- White Lupin seed extract has remodelling and firming properties by increasing the synthesis of type I collagen, giving the skin firmness and elasticity.
- Omega 3 reduces inflammation caused by sun exposure and helps maintain barrier function.
- Vitamin A – anti-inflammatory/exfoliant/anti-acne- /increases type 1 collagen/antioxidant/improves pigmentation.
It is suitable for all skin types and all ages. It is particularly beneficial for a dry, mature, pigment damaged skin.
Twice a day after cleansing and applying whichever FORMULA you are using. Warm 2-3 drops in the palm of your hands and massage over your entire face into the hairline and including around your eyes and eyebrows. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
There are no reviews yet.